Who we are
PRB Consulting was established in 2010 to provide a range of tailored services to the rail sector. Our specialist services are centered around compliance and health & safety within this high risk industry. The services provided range for track access planning, RISQS and PCL support, Rail Site Management and Auditing, provision of specialist rail safety expertise and consultancy, IRSE Licensing and NSAR Safety Critical Assessments.
PRB Consulting is also part of the RISQS Scheme and has been audited against the IMR, Sentinel and SWP Modules, maintaining a 5 Star rating for the past 3 years. We also hold certification in SMAS.
Your compliance needs within the rail industry is our specialism. We are currently supporting over 100 rail industry suppliers with compliance to a range of auditable schemes, including RISQS, Principal Contractor Licence, CHAS, SMAS and OHSAS18001.
Whatever your rail specific needs are, we have a solution; from Industry specific Newsletters to quarterly Network Rail Standards Updates, and ‘For Cause’ Contracts to Safety Critical Supplier Management.
Our Service Level Agreement provides your rail business with a range of compliance requirements as audited by RISQS, and also offers significant savings in the areas of PPE, Medicals, Screening and Training with our business partners.
Join our community for a single monthly or annual fee and benefit from the following:
- Dedicated email and telephone support from industry experts
- Network Rail Standards briefings updates (quarterly)
- NR Rulebook Updates – twice a year
- Industry specific information relating to your business activities
- Bi-Monthly PRB Consulting Rail Safety Bulletins
- Health Safety and Environmental Newsletters
- Safety Critical Supply Chain Management
- Access to the client area of the PRB Consulting website for access to a range of other rail resources
- Promotional Link from our website to yours
- Exclusive rates with an approved PPE Supplier, Medical Companies and Training Providers
- A ‘For Cause’ Contract
- Accident and Investigation support services – provided by The Rail Reporting Company (part of the PRB Group of Companies)