Here is the latest version of the PTS Handbook that will need acknowledging by all your primary sponsored staff, if you have not done so already.
Are you having to juggle working from home and home schooling?
We know how difficult it can be working on your own, but to then also have to become a teacher around your day job is tough. We’ve compiled our top 5 tips for managing the juggle to help your mental health during this time.
1. Break your schedule up – Try to create a routine whereby you’re working for x time, and then turn to homeschooling for x time
2. Prioritise – Make a daily list of your priorities which you will try to accomplish during the day
3. Taking calls – Arrange calls for a time when you know your children may be distracted, even if that’s with an iPad for 20 minutes, it’s better then getting stressed!
4. Schedule breaks – Remember you need time too! Enjoy a cup of tea away from the screen or a walk around the block with your children
5. Be kind to yourself! You can only do your best during this time. If you are finding it a struggle, reach out and talk to someone.
Don’t forget, if you’re a client of ours, you can benefit from our Employee Assistance Programme. A programme there to support you and your employees with access to experience counsellors when needed.
More News Articles
To view the online magazine please click here.