Video Track Surveys
Following trials with both the Environment Agency and Network Rail, PRB Consulting can offer detailed video surveys tailored to meet your requirements.
With access on to Railway Infrastructure a time consuming and costly challenge PRB Consulting offers a way for you to visually identify any railway asset, structure or lineside feature.
Using state of the art mobile GPS video cameras, we can get to those places where you might not be able.
We look at you brief and determine the best Track Access Arrangements
We then plan the access needed, for instance booking Line Blockages or gaining access to a Possession.
Develop Work Package Plans and Task Briefings for the visit in accordance with Network Rail standards
Carryout the survey
Edit films to suit your requirements, including the embedding of these in to railway diagrams
Scenarios we have recently undertaken include:
- River Bank erosion videos – Exeter, on behalf of the Environment Agency
- Vegetation Surveys – Gloucestershire, for a major Network Rail Contractor
- Cable Route Survey – East Sussex, on behalf of a major signalling design house
- Kings Cross Station Roof Top Survey
- Milling Machine Trials on the Kent and East Sussex Railway